Originally designed by William Byrd and developed by Sea Pines, River Hills Golf Course is reputed to be one of the finest in the South, often considered a "Hidden Gem". In 2012, the course underwent the largest golf renovation in the history of River Hills. We commissioned architect Kris Spence
to assist with the transformation of our antiquated bent grass greens to Champion Bermuda grass while redesigning and contouring all 18 greens. At the same time we extended our short game practice facility to rival the best in the south making it a must see!
Our 18 hole Championship Golf Course offers a challenge to golfers of all levels. With several Golf Associations for men, women, and juniors, there is always a golf game to be played. Our calendar is filled with tournaments, organized events, and several groups that play on regularly scheduled days. Members may sign up for one of our weekly events and monthly tournaments, or create their own foursome and play at their desired time. You may reserve a tee time by calling the Pro Shop at (803)621-3122 or through our Online Tee Time System under the Reservations tab in the tool bar.
Facilities & Services
* Champion Dwarf Bermudagrass Greens
* 18 Hole Championship Golf Course
* Expansive Short Game Practice Facility
* Golf Associations include
- Men's Golf Associations
- Senior Men's Golf Association
- 18 Hole Ladies Golf Association
- 9 Hole Ladies Golf Association
- Junior Golf Association
* Driving Range
* Bag Storage
* Locker Rental
* Club Repair & Cleaning
* Shoe repair, Re-spiking & Shoe shines
* Clinics & Private Lessons with video analysis
* Custom Club Fitting
* Special Ordering from various quality vendors
* Online Tee Time Reservations
Please contact Gary Troyan at (803) 621-3111 or at email@example.com for more information.